Sunday 4 May 2014

Supplies For Puppies

Hello There!
Yesterday I was showing visitors what I use for grooming and was asked where do you get these items. Here is the link to Rens Pets in Ontario which has a big catalogue of useful items. www.renspets.com
One of the grooming items I use is a thinning blade #10 which is great for getting out that undercoat or thinnning a heavy coat. Please note that Flat Coats should be shown as natural as possible but...there are times where this blade will be just the ticket.
Also to be included in my puppy packet is info re "doing ears" ie grooming around the ear area, brushing teeth and trimming toe nails. This booklet has a lot of useful Flat Coat info that I have compiled over the years.
As you may have heard my pick male puppy buyer has had to back out due to health problems. I am looking for a show, ob. agility, field home ( hard to get LOL) But if I can find a somewhat active home for this boy I will be delighted. Please let me know if you know anyone who might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment