Wednesday 7 May 2014

AT THE VET

Pups were all so good going to the vet and back..a long time overall and much to my surprise the plastic crate with the 3 boys was dry, dry, dry! The girls on the other hand....hmmm... on the way to the vet someone pooped in the crate..it was a nervous poop..you know the kind I mean...and their wire crate had some pee in it..But overall I think they did very well.
And they all passed their vet check and vaccinations with flying colors.

While I was there I decided to enlist my vet to take pics of all the pups on the table..that was interesting..He is a very tall man and even though the vet exam table is high it was still too low so despite me asking him if he could sort of bend down a bit to take pics it did not work..so...laugh laugh...pups kind if look like big bodied short on leg pups.
Here are the results...

Purple Girl the second time around...at first she would not stand whatever I did....so after putting her back in the van I brought in blue girl and looked around to see if they carried any stinky canned kitten food. Found some and this really helped so we re did Purple after everyone else was done and this was the result..still no legs LOL but much better than the first time.
 
  Blue Girl..oops he cut her feet off! (See why I have to re do these asap!)
 
 Pink Girl ( she took a nice pic eh!) It is funny as when she was very little she was my first pic and then I had a thing for purple but gee she looks good here!
 
 Red Girl ( She is really looking good too!)
 
Green Boy ( I know..his collar looks pale yellow ....it faded and he kept moving up that darn hind leg!)
 
 Yellow Boy..what a surprise to me..his angles look better than I thought
but once again he looks all body and no legs. This boy has really blossomed and is much more outgoing than he had been. He is just a sweet puppy!

And where is Orange Boy you ask? Well his pics are not worth printing as he was moving all over the place...I will get these all done again and they will have real legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment