Saturday 3 May 2014

Falling Asleep At The Laptop

Hi Folks,
Well, I guess I really am tired as I keep falling off to sleep at my laptop..It's like being a mother again. When pups are awake they require food and attention and cleaning and when they are asleep all the catching up has to be done. Ie washing pup dishes, cleaning the pen they are not in when sleeping, washing toys and towels etc and catching up on the blog. I will survive but I need some sleep soon!
Today was beautiful and the puppies were outside in the double x pen for a while. All the fresh air knocked them out! I cleaned the inside pen while they slept and Aunt Belle kept guard over them. It was warm enought to open the window in their room so it got a much needed airing out today.
Here are the photos from today. Note..I tried on a few collars and was amazed...figured I'd wait till pups would be big enough for them but I had ti let them out!!! This always happens it seems...
I have been trying to find someone to come over and take pics of puppies while I set them up; it was supposed to happen yesterday but she had to cancel.
 You will notice the big step in the room. I used to have a smaller wooden two step puppy thing that taught them about steps. Just remembered that I had a horse step here so am using that with me there. So far they have not gotten on the step but rather reaching on it. They will! And I will be there to see that they do not decide to jump off the other side. Need to make a wood one for another litter.



 Puppies outside mostly asleep here.

And lastly I thought I would show you Ingrid's cute eyelashes and eyebrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment