Saturday 15 March 2014

Countdown Time!

Whelping box put together. Sherpa and all linens and towels  washed and folded. Color coded rick rack put out. (Chapman's Ice Cream for Mom after all pups are delivered) Puppy weighing scale, dettol, alcohol, gorgeous blue surgical gloves, crimping shears and dental floss, camera, blow dryer, heat lamp, phone number of assistants, binder and pen for all info on puppies....what am I forgetting... oh...no ink newsprint, puppy pee pads...clock...okay, enough for now.
Ingrid is doing well. She is getting quite used to the twice daily temperature taking and daily backscratching. She is a sweet dog but is sweeter now and comes to me for comfort in her most likely uncomfortable state. I think she will handle whelping well as she is a confident creature, not a wimp.
As for me, I am the hyper one, acting like I have a very discerning long lost relative coming to visit. In my manic state I have been trying to scrub these ancient pine floors on my hands and knees. (Didn't get very far.) Dusting, cleaning off kitchen counter, bathroom floor etc.....mania is presently over and I have given up for the day. Trying to ford off a cold with Cold FX, thank goodness for this "works for me" stuff. That's it for tonight, unless something else happens!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment