Thursday 10 April 2014

3 Weeks and 4 Days

Puppies had a quiet day today as I went to ride my horse for  a bit and Ingrid came with me. They are now eating a bit and drinking lots from Ingrid..she is eating a lot of food to keep up with them. This morning she





decided to throw up her food in their pen..a typical thing that happens around this time when Mom decides to teach her young to eat real food. And, they sure did, licked up the whole lot. Yuck! This evening it seemed like a good time to let them have the whole 4 x 8 pen. They loved it! Stil a bit confused as to where the pee and poop spot is but that will come. As the door is only able to be opened by me, this means that I have to get up at night to let Ingrid go in with them if she wants. I am assuming that she will let me know in some way...(note: I am still sleeping on the couch.)
So here are the pics from today.





No comments:

Post a Comment