Friday 28 February 2014

Friday Night Thoughts

I had fun setting up this blog. I do not have a website and rather than set one up a Flat Coat friend suggested I do a blog. I am having fun with this. The "background" visual of this blog is probably not the most typical for a dog related site but I chose it as it relates to how I live. "My" background is in design, heritage architecture, travel to unusual places, real estate and of course the beautiful and rare Flat Coated Retriever. I have to also admit to liking "black" horses too. "Goliath" lives here too, he is also  "rare and black", being a Friesian Horse; a big romantic baroque horse who flew over to the USA from Holland 14 years ago and since then travelled from Arizona to Nova Scotia. And here we all live in beautiful serenity and peace.

Friday night sunset view from my bedroom window, frozen river with the North Mountain in the distance.

1 comment: